Morgan Stanley 'name change' The Martin Agency
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 25 September 2012 04:21PM
The Martin Agency commissioned the photographer Nadav Kander to showcase the employees of Morgan Stanley, as part of a campaign to illustrate what the company has stood for since being established in 1935.
The agency aims to show how responsibility and capitalism come together in Morgan Stanley employees.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Annual Report Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £180 - £200 per day, London
- Agency Account Manager - email marketing Stopgap £28000 - £29000 per annum, London
- PHP Developer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard