Morgan Stanley 'name change' The Martin Agency
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 25 September 2012 04:21PM
The Martin Agency commissioned the photographer Nadav Kander to showcase the employees of Morgan Stanley, as part of a campaign to illustrate what the company has stood for since being established in 1935.
The agency aims to show how responsibility and capitalism come together in Morgan Stanley employees.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Quantitative Account Director Trace £43000 - £55000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Ecommerce Manager Ninesharp £25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Leeds
- Senior Project Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London