IPA seeks support for Ad School 2013
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 10:45AM
The IPA is looking to expand its annual Ad School training scheme after a record number of students graduated from the 2012 course.
This year's IPA Ad School received 247 applications – three times more than the 2011 course – and saw 35 students graduate from the eight-week programme that offers placements at agencies to work on live briefs, projects and pitches.
The IPA said that 18 of the students have secured longer placements and jobs in the agencies that participated.
This week, it invited agencies that have not been involved previously to join the 2013 programme.
The IPA has also launched its first Search Programme for graduates, which will offer students the opportunity to work in one of the UK's leading search marketing agencies.
CHI & Partners launched its own graduate scheme this week.
The advertising agency is seeking applicants for placement in September 2013. Interviews will take place in November.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Sales Manager (Digital) Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Commission , London
- Creative Designer STI Group Salary will be commensurate with age and experience, Gillinghham
- Category Insight Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £33000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager [Retail / Shopper] - Superb Agency - Central London - to £38k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £38k + great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni