Steak picks up LV= digital marketing
LV=, the insurance brand, has appointed Steak to the digital marketing account for its general insurance business.
Steak will handle the paid search, SEO, display advertising and new channel development for LV='s car, home, pet and travel insurance products.
Steak was appointed after a pitch managed through Creativebrief. The incumbent, Harvest Digital, is understood to have repitched.
Paul Wishman, the group e-commerce director at LV=, said: "We are taking our digital marketing into a new phase and felt we needed to bring in an agency with specialist experience of working in the general insurance market.
"The team at Steak are passionate in their approach and are best-placed to take this brief forward. We have been very impressed by their pro-activity throughout the pitch process and look forward to working with them."
LV='s media agency, Carat, and the brand's creative agency, Designate, are unaffected by the appointment.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014