Steak picks up LV= digital marketing
LV=, the insurance brand, has appointed Steak to the digital marketing account for its general insurance business.
Steak will handle the paid search, SEO, display advertising and new channel development for LV='s car, home, pet and travel insurance products.
Steak was appointed after a pitch managed through Creativebrief. The incumbent, Harvest Digital, is understood to have repitched.
Paul Wishman, the group e-commerce director at LV=, said: "We are taking our digital marketing into a new phase and felt we needed to bring in an agency with specialist experience of working in the general insurance market.
"The team at Steak are passionate in their approach and are best-placed to take this brief forward. We have been very impressed by their pro-activity throughout the pitch process and look forward to working with them."
LV='s media agency, Carat, and the brand's creative agency, Designate, are unaffected by the appointment.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account