Ford launches 'stunt' campaign to mark B-Max launch
Ford is rolling out a major campaign to support its innovative new B-Max vehicle, which has front and rear doors that open from opposing hinges.
The dramatic 30-second TV ad has been created by WPP agency group Blue Hive for the B-Max compact mini multi-person vehicle (MPV).
It features a man diving through the 1.5 metre-wide open doors of the B-Max into a swimming pool.
The voiceover states: "No pillars, no barriers. The new Ford B-Max. Life is an open door". It then cuts to a shot of Ford's global strapline, "Go Further".
The clip was directed by Academy Award and Golden Globe nominated director Martin Campbell, known for his work on James Bond films 'GoldenEye' and 'Casino Royale'. TV activity will be supported with print ads.
Development of the global campaign was overseen by Roelant de Waard, vice president for marketing, sales and services at Ford of Europe, who said the clip represented another step forward in communicating Ford as a "bold and exciting brand".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Graphic Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Web Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Global Digital Capability Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement