Reed.co.uk rockets team to space in 'Love Mondays' spot
Reed.co.uk, the online recruitment agency, is returning to TV on Sunday (30 September) with the next stage of its 'Love Mondays' campaign, which rockets actor Rufus Jones and Reed staff into space.
The campaign, created by Contagious, stars actor Rufus Jones as Captain Reed, an intergalactic space traveller who intends to use his powers to change people's lives by changing their careers.
The ad has been produced by Weiland's and is directed by Jonathan Brooks and Mat Laroche. The pair created Reed's previous ad in the 'Love Mondays' series, called 'Super Reed', after winning the brand's ad competition.
Reed said the ad, aired in January, led to an 80% rise in "unprompted brand awareness", alongside record site traffic and more than half a million CVs being sent to the recruiter.
Mark Rhodes, marketing director at Reed, said: "We're extremely proud to be working with Jonathan and Mat on a second commercial.
"At reed.co.uk, opportunity sits at the heart of everything we do, so we're really happy to be able to give them another chance to show what talented filmmakers they are."Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Quantitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Qualitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Audience Insight Executive - Publishing Lipton Fleming £25000 per annum + benefits, London
- Insight Manager (Mobile Technology) Lipton Fleming £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014