In association with
Amnesty International 'tsunami' by TBWA\Paris
Campaign Work, Monday, 01 October 2012 09:25AM
Amnesty International has released a print ad by TBWA\Paris.
The campaign carries the tagline: "The arms trade kills 500,000 civilians a year. Help us regulate it."
It was written by Daniel Perez and art directed by Mohamed Bareche.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Associate Research Manager- Customised Research Lipton Fleming £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Data & Reporting Manager- Media Agency Lipton Fleming £35000.00 per annum, London
- Category Lead - Fresh Produce x2 Brand Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum + plus a market leading benefits package, Hertford
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London