Adidas 'wake up' by 180LA
Campaign Work, Monday, 01 October 2012 09:48AM
Adidas has collaborated with the basketball star Derrick Rose on "wake up", a new global TV spot by 180LA as part of "the return of D Rose" campaign.
It airs this week in conjunction with the worldwide launch of the D Rose signature collection, including the D Rose 3 basketball shoe.
The ad aims to capture the time-stopping shock and disbelief felt by fans across Chicago as their favorite son’s season came to an end.
It was written by Dave Horton, art directed by Matthew Woodham-Roberts and directed by Stacy Wall through Imperial Woodpecker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London