Adidas 'wake up' by 180LA
Campaign Work, Monday, 01 October 2012 09:48AM
Adidas has collaborated with the basketball star Derrick Rose on "wake up", a new global TV spot by 180LA as part of "the return of D Rose" campaign.
It airs this week in conjunction with the worldwide launch of the D Rose signature collection, including the D Rose 3 basketball shoe.
The ad aims to capture the time-stopping shock and disbelief felt by fans across Chicago as their favorite son’s season came to an end.
It was written by Dave Horton, art directed by Matthew Woodham-Roberts and directed by Stacy Wall through Imperial Woodpecker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account