Adidas 'wake up' by 180LA
Campaign Work, Monday, 01 October 2012 09:48AM
Adidas has collaborated with the basketball star Derrick Rose on "wake up", a new global TV spot by 180LA as part of "the return of D Rose" campaign.
It airs this week in conjunction with the worldwide launch of the D Rose signature collection, including the D Rose 3 basketball shoe.
The ad aims to capture the time-stopping shock and disbelief felt by fans across Chicago as their favorite son’s season came to an end.
It was written by Dave Horton, art directed by Matthew Woodham-Roberts and directed by Stacy Wall through Imperial Woodpecker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive + fantastic benefits package, London
- PPC Senior Executive - Family Feel Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London