Adidas 'wake up' by 180LA
Campaign Work, Monday, 01 October 2012 09:48AM
Adidas has collaborated with the basketball star Derrick Rose on "wake up", a new global TV spot by 180LA as part of "the return of D Rose" campaign.
It airs this week in conjunction with the worldwide launch of the D Rose signature collection, including the D Rose 3 basketball shoe.
The ad aims to capture the time-stopping shock and disbelief felt by fans across Chicago as their favorite son’s season came to an end.
It was written by Dave Horton, art directed by Matthew Woodham-Roberts and directed by Stacy Wall through Imperial Woodpecker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London