Pokerstars 'I'm not Rafa' by McCann Erickson Barcelona
Campaign Work, Monday, 01 October 2012 03:49PM
A new online film for Pokerstars features the tennis player Rafael Nadal trying to pass himself off as a receptionist at a golf club.
The campaign was shot in Mallorca last month. It aims to show the skills required to play poker.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London