In association with
Heinz 'I love winter' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 02 October 2012 10:50AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created an ad for the Heinz Classics Soup range to remind people of the comfort a bowl can bring as the winter draws in.
The TV spot is supported by radio work with voiceovers from celebrities such as Caroline Quentin and Tom Baker. It was written by Richard McGrann, art directed by Andy Clough and directed by Jeff Labbe through Sonny.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire