In association with
Heinz 'I love winter' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 02 October 2012 10:50AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has created an ad for the Heinz Classics Soup range to remind people of the comfort a bowl can bring as the winter draws in.
The TV spot is supported by radio work with voiceovers from celebrities such as Caroline Quentin and Tom Baker. It was written by Richard McGrann, art directed by Andy Clough and directed by Jeff Labbe through Sonny.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London