ShortList plots new online publication
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:45AM
ShortList Media, the publisher of ShortList and Stylist magazines, is believed to be working on plans to launch an online publication next year.
Sources said that the new title, which has the working name of "Project River", will be an online offering targeting women.
Mike Soutar, the chief executive of ShortList Media, declined to comment on the proposed launch, saying that the publisher is "more than busy" with the debut of the daily e-mail service Mr Hyde, which targets "career-focused men".
Last year, ShortList Media launched its daily e-mail service for women called Emerald Street. It is thought that "Project River" involves plans for a broader, web-based offer.
ShortList recently recorded a circulation figure of 529,010, according to the Audit Bureau of Circulations. Stylist's circulation was 431,266.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London