Unipart Group in hunt for ad agency
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:20AM
Unipart Group, the logistics, supply and manufacturing company, has engaged AAR to assist it with its search for an advertising agency.
Agencies have been approached to pitch for a major brief to promote the breadth of Unipart Group's offering. The group's activities consist of warehousing, manufacturing, replacement parts and rail services for businesses and individual clients.
In October last year, Unipart Automotive appointed Nexus/H to handle its media and creative accounts in its first return to advertising since the 80s.
The agency, which won the account after a competitive pitch, was asked to relaunchthe company's 700-strong network of garages. Nexus/H created a radio, print and online campaign called "you'll find us better" that featured the voices of staff from Unipart Car Care Centres.
Unipart Group was created from the parts operation of British Leyland, and was privatised in 1987.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- eCRM Campaign Manager PFJ £200 - £300 per day, London
- EMEA Marcomms Manager Barclay Meade £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Planner - MW Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: A host of company benefits, London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency