AkzoNobel appoints Rapp to £10m global digital brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:50AM
AkzoNobel has appointed Rapp to handle its £10 million international digital account across a portfolio of brands including Dulux.
The agency will be responsible for creating and delivering AkzoNobel's global digital strategy and customer relationship marketing for Dulux, Polycell, Cuprinol and Hammerite in the UK and the US.
Rapp, which won the business without a pitch, will also work with AkzoNobel across its business-to-business account. The agency will focus on a digital CRM programme to encourage loyalty among professional painters and decorators for brands such as Dulux Trade.
Rapp's UK office will lead the business but will be supported by its network of agencies across 36 countries. Part of Rapp's task will be to redevelop and launch a global website, which will replace existing local market sites, as AkzoNobel seeks greater integration of its digital activity for its paint brands.
AkzoNobel continues to work with Glue Isobar on its UK digital business. In 2010, Euro RSCG Worldwide - now Havas Worldwide - developed global web activity for Dulux as part of its "let's colour" campaign.
All digital communications for Dulux will support its brand advertising activity, which is handled by Bartle Bogle Hegarty. The agency was appointed to oversee the £60 million advertising account in June last year.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014