Susan Clarke to oversee digital at the7stars
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 11:05AM
The7stars has appointed the MEC client activation director, Susan Clarke, as its head of digital.
Clarke will oversee the independent media agency's digital team, across disciplines such as search, display, ad exchange, social, behavioural, video-on-demand and viral.
She replaces Julian Ireland, who is leaving the7stars to explore other options.
Clarke will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of "best-in-class" digital campaigns across all clients, including Suzuki, Sandals and the Discovery Channel.
Jenny Biggam, the founding partner at the7stars, said: "Digital is such an important area for our clients - not only within integrated campaigns, but offline-only is increasingly popular as technology allows us to be even more targeted. Sue's knowledge and experience means she's perfectly placed to lead our digital team."
Clarke said: "The7stars is innovative, outspoken and has an impressive client base."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned