Susan Clarke to oversee digital at the7stars
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 11:05AM
The7stars has appointed the MEC client activation director, Susan Clarke, as its head of digital.
Clarke will oversee the independent media agency's digital team, across disciplines such as search, display, ad exchange, social, behavioural, video-on-demand and viral.
She replaces Julian Ireland, who is leaving the7stars to explore other options.
Clarke will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of "best-in-class" digital campaigns across all clients, including Suzuki, Sandals and the Discovery Channel.
Jenny Biggam, the founding partner at the7stars, said: "Digital is such an important area for our clients - not only within integrated campaigns, but offline-only is increasingly popular as technology allows us to be even more targeted. Sue's knowledge and experience means she's perfectly placed to lead our digital team."
Clarke said: "The7stars is innovative, outspoken and has an impressive client base."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency