Susan Clarke to oversee digital at the7stars
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 11:05AM
The7stars has appointed the MEC client activation director, Susan Clarke, as its head of digital.
Clarke will oversee the independent media agency's digital team, across disciplines such as search, display, ad exchange, social, behavioural, video-on-demand and viral.
She replaces Julian Ireland, who is leaving the7stars to explore other options.
Clarke will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of "best-in-class" digital campaigns across all clients, including Suzuki, Sandals and the Discovery Channel.
Jenny Biggam, the founding partner at the7stars, said: "Digital is such an important area for our clients - not only within integrated campaigns, but offline-only is increasingly popular as technology allows us to be even more targeted. Sue's knowledge and experience means she's perfectly placed to lead our digital team."
Clarke said: "The7stars is innovative, outspoken and has an impressive client base."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Client/Media Agency role -Business Director -Publishing Client Ultimate Asset £65000 - £70000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Agency Sales - Video Advertising Aspire £40000 - £60000 per annum + 50% commission, London
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline