Susan Clarke to oversee digital at the7stars
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 11:05AM
The7stars has appointed the MEC client activation director, Susan Clarke, as its head of digital.
Clarke will oversee the independent media agency's digital team, across disciplines such as search, display, ad exchange, social, behavioural, video-on-demand and viral.
She replaces Julian Ireland, who is leaving the7stars to explore other options.
Clarke will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of "best-in-class" digital campaigns across all clients, including Suzuki, Sandals and the Discovery Channel.
Jenny Biggam, the founding partner at the7stars, said: "Digital is such an important area for our clients - not only within integrated campaigns, but offline-only is increasingly popular as technology allows us to be even more targeted. Sue's knowledge and experience means she's perfectly placed to lead our digital team."
Clarke said: "The7stars is innovative, outspoken and has an impressive client base."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - top Pharma Creative Agency Perfect Marketing People To £30k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Executive, London, £26k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, London
- SEO Director Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Product Marketing Manager - 11 months contract - London - £53K pro rata Digital Gurus £53000 Per Annum, London
- group account director / biz director > INTERNATIONAL DRINKS ACCOUNT > TTL > FOOTBALL collectivo Up to £80k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts