In association with
Baileys 'cream with spirit' by BBH
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 October 2012 12:32PM
Baileys' new global spot by Bartle Bogle Hegarty is inspired by the 30s films of the Hollywood director Busby Berkeley, renowned for his ability to turn dancers into "human kaleidoscopes".
Set to the soundtrack of Rapture by Blondie, the film acts as a metaphor for the drink, starting and ending in a glass.
The UK campaign launches on Sunday (7 October) with a 90-second spot during the first episode of the new season of Homeland on Channel 4. TV will be supported by cinema, outdoor and digital.
The work was written by Kat Bojcuk and Steve Sorec, and directed by Megaforce through Riff Raff Films. The choreographer was Michael Rooney, son of the US actor Mickey Rooney.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London