In association with
Baileys 'cream with spirit' by BBH
Campaign Work, Thursday, 04 October 2012 12:32PM
Baileys' new global spot by Bartle Bogle Hegarty is inspired by the 30s films of the Hollywood director Busby Berkeley, renowned for his ability to turn dancers into "human kaleidoscopes".
Set to the soundtrack of Rapture by Blondie, the film acts as a metaphor for the drink, starting and ending in a glass.
The UK campaign launches on Sunday (7 October) with a 90-second spot during the first episode of the new season of Homeland on Channel 4. TV will be supported by cinema, outdoor and digital.
The work was written by Kat Bojcuk and Steve Sorec, and directed by Megaforce through Riff Raff Films. The choreographer was Michael Rooney, son of the US actor Mickey Rooney.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account