In association with
Virgin Media 'brilliance as standard' by BBH
Campaign Work, Friday, 05 October 2012 04:20PM
The latest print work for Virgin Media is based around the Olympics star Mo Farah's victory gestures.
The campaign will run in the UK and Ireland across press and outdoor channels.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Business Development Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus , City of London
- Digital Communications / Engagement Manager Badenoch & Clark £40000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Business Development Manager Major Players £40000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus , City of London
- Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + bens, London