In association with
Expedia 'find your understanding' by 180LA
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 October 2012 10:51AM
As part of Expedia's "find yours" campaign, the travel website has released an online video that follows a father's journey as he deals with conflicting emotions regarding his lesbian daughter's same-sex marriage.
The film, by 180LA, is composed of real footage taken of the father and daughter. It is one in a series of stories by Expedia to demonstrate that every trip is unique.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- EPIC COMMS PLANNING DIRECTOR POSITION - AUTOMOTIVE Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £50-60K + Benefits., London
- Digital Project Manager - Exciting eCommerce Solutions ADLIB £28000 - £40000 per annum, Bath