Drambuie 'a taste of the unexpected' by Sell! Sell!
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 October 2012 04:07PM
Drambuie has launched a surreal global TV and cinema campaign, its first film advertising for the brand in three years.
The 40-second ad, created by Sell! Sell!, portrays a series of bizarre scenes as a visual metaphor for the depth and complexity of Drambuie.
The commercial has the feel and tone of an early 20th-century surrealist film. It opens in a bar with strange customers, where a barman entices the viewer to experience Drambuie for the first time. He pours the drink upwards into a glass to create a cocktail.
It marks the first time that the "taste of the extraordinary" idea, introduced in 2011 in print and online work, has been used on screen. The spot was directed by Chino Moya through HIS.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push