Drambuie 'a taste of the unexpected' by Sell! Sell!
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 October 2012 04:07PM
Drambuie has launched a surreal global TV and cinema campaign, its first film advertising for the brand in three years.
The 40-second ad, created by Sell! Sell!, portrays a series of bizarre scenes as a visual metaphor for the depth and complexity of Drambuie.
The commercial has the feel and tone of an early 20th-century surrealist film. It opens in a bar with strange customers, where a barman entices the viewer to experience Drambuie for the first time. He pours the drink upwards into a glass to create a cocktail.
It marks the first time that the "taste of the extraordinary" idea, introduced in 2011 in print and online work, has been used on screen. The spot was directed by Chino Moya through HIS.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Interim Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, North West England
- Senior Account Manager, Top Booze Brand, eCRM & Digital, up to £38k MODA consult up to £38k + benefits, Central London
- Social Media Account Manager Search Party 30-40k, Central London
- Senior Brand Experience Manager PSD Group Up to £65,000 + Car, Bonus & Benefits, London