Turkey of the Week - JWT New York, Smirnoff
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
Ian Darby is baffled by the new Smirnoff film by JWT New York:
"The idea of getting a bunch of hipsters along for a 'nocturnal awakening' is a tired one in any case, but what really jars with this spot is the juxtaposition of wacky imagery with possibly the most ponderous voiceover ever. It comes off sounding like a planner's exposition of why everybody should co-create rather than an authentic call to arms for all the 'yearners' and whatever else this ad calls them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Copywriter (shopper marketing, retail, agency) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- SEO Account Director - Rapidly Expanding Media Agency Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Sales Manager - Performance & Brand Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Commercial Manager - Ad Technology Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'