Channel 4 'Homeland, series 2' by 4Creative
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 10 October 2012 03:01PM
Channel 4 aimed to capture Homeland's recurring themes of secrecy, plotting and paranoia in poster and press ads to promote the second series.
The idea was to create ads in the style of a document that had been shredded to cover something up.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Project Manager Gemini Search £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Director EMR £100000 - £120000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Developer / PM Digital Gurus £20000 - £27000 per annum, London