Channel 4 'Homeland, series 2' by 4Creative
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 10 October 2012 03:01PM
Channel 4 aimed to capture Homeland's recurring themes of secrecy, plotting and paranoia in poster and press ads to promote the second series.
The idea was to create ads in the style of a document that had been shredded to cover something up.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Category Lead - Fresh Produce x2 Brand Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum + plus a market leading benefits package, Hertford
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Hitchin
- Director of Brand & Marketing Communications Three £Excellent + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead