Fallon team quit to head up 4Creative
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
Channel 4 has hired the Fallon creative partners Chris Bovill and John Allison to head up its in-house agency, 4Creative.
Bovill and Allison will be joint heads of the unit, taking over from Tom Tagholm, who left in March to pursue commercial projects.
At Fallon, they created the multi-award-winning "cake" and "mean green" campaigns for Skoda, as well as the Cadbury "Spots v Stripes" work.
The duo were promoted to creative partners and joined the management board at Fallon earlier this year.
Channel 4’s chief marketing and communications officer, Dan Brooke, said: "Chris and John are wunderkinds of their generation in advertising. They’ll be to TV like ships are to water and lead our hugely talented team to wonderful new creative lands."
4Creative produces all through-the-line advertising for Channel 4, Film4, More4 and E4, including digital campaigns, brand identity work, publishing, radio, product design and ambient activity.
It recently created the acclaimed "meet the superhumans" and "thanks for the warm-up" on- and off-air campaigns to promote the broadcaster’s coverage of the Paralympic Games.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake