Agencies vie for Metro digital task
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
Metro, the free newspaper, is looking for an ad agency to act as a strategic partner to help grow the brand over the next five years.
The publication is currently holding chemistry meetings with agencies in a process that is overseen by its marketing communications director, Bryan Scott.
Metro is looking to work with an agency to help the brand evolve in the digital sphere and assist with product development. It has previously worked with agencies on an ad hoc basis.
The national freesheet launched its iPad app in October last year and an iPhone app in July.
The title attracted around £12 million in Olympic advertising. During the Games, it was published at weekends for the first time and benefited from a £2 million coverwrap deal with Adidas.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London