Beta wins Avis and Budget digital task
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:30AM
Beta has been appointed as the pan-European lead digital agency for the Avis and Budget car rental brands.
The agency has been tasked with delivering a strategic plan for creative digital retail and brand messaging for both brands, which are owned by the Avis Budget Group.
Beta will handle web, e-mail and display, as well as looking at new opportunities in the digital space.
Regan Anderton, the digital planning director at Beta, said: "We look forward to exploring the strategic opportunities and differences between the Avis and Budget brands, while continuing to focus on the trusted service that both of them offer to their clients."
The appointment follows the merger of Beta and the CRM and digital specialist BEC, which was set up by Chris Barraclough, last month. Beta acquired BEC for a nominal sum and the new agency absorbed BEC's seven staff and trades under the Beta name.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push