JCDecaux digitises Cromwell Rd sites
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:45AM
JCDecaux is digitising all of its poster sites on Cromwell Road, one of the most sought-after stretches of outdoor estate in the UK.
The revamped sites, called 'The Cromwell Road Digital Gateway', will launch before the end of the year. They comprise seven new digital billboards in addition to the existing digital locations: the Cromwell Road i and the Cromwell Road Digital.
Spencer Berwin, the managing director, sales, at JCDecaux, said: "Cromwell Road is the Coronation Street and The X Factor of outdoor advertising and the home of the most iconic outdoor campaigns of all time.
"The Cromwell Road Digital Gateway will transform the creative opportunities for brands, using the latest digital technology to usher in a new era in outdoor advertising in this prime outdoor space."
The company claims that the new sites will reach an affluent, upmarket audience of 2.3 million people every two weeks.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Marketing National Trust circa £30,000 per annum, Heelis, Swindon
- Account Manager | Business Development Manager Dynamic New Alliances £18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum, City of London
- PPC Executive Propel £25000 - £30000 per annum, Camden
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad