JCDecaux digitises Cromwell Rd sites
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 10:45AM
JCDecaux is digitising all of its poster sites on Cromwell Road, one of the most sought-after stretches of outdoor estate in the UK.
The revamped sites, called 'The Cromwell Road Digital Gateway', will launch before the end of the year. They comprise seven new digital billboards in addition to the existing digital locations: the Cromwell Road i and the Cromwell Road Digital.
Spencer Berwin, the managing director, sales, at JCDecaux, said: "Cromwell Road is the Coronation Street and The X Factor of outdoor advertising and the home of the most iconic outdoor campaigns of all time.
"The Cromwell Road Digital Gateway will transform the creative opportunities for brands, using the latest digital technology to usher in a new era in outdoor advertising in this prime outdoor space."
The company claims that the new sites will reach an affluent, upmarket audience of 2.3 million people every two weeks.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- UX Consultant (Mid-weight) Source £45000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits, London
- Senior Account Director Purple Consultancy £65000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Global Digital Brand Content Lead - 6-Month Contract - Day-Rate Salt £200 - £275 per day + DOE, Middlesex
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £44000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000-£25000 doe, Nuneaton
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency