Live Out Loud 'the homecoming project' by Deutsch New York
Campaign Work, Thursday, 11 October 2012 03:04PM
Live Out Loud, an organisation that aims to empower young lesbian, gay and bisexual people by connecting them with successful LGBT professionals, has launched "the homecoming project".
Using the tagline "Gay it forward", the integrated initiative profiles real individuals and calls on LGBT role models to return to their high school and share their story.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Investment Executive PFJ £28000.00 - £30000 per annum, London
- MW - Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Crisis Management PR Specialist Network Marketing £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Senior Manager Digital Marketing EMEA Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, South East England