Shift.ms 'belong' by Mother
Campaign Work, Monday, 15 October 2012 12:13PM
Mother has created a second short film for the web-based charity Shift.ms that dramatises the early stages of learning to live with multiple sclerosis.
The film, which follows the earlier work "gallop", takes place in a pub where a support group discusses how being diagnosed with MS has changed their lives and how they’re living with the condition.
The film was shot in 360 degrees to make the viewer feel part of the conversation. It was directed by Michael Pearce through BOSH.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region