In association with
Waterstones 'the pleasures of bookshops' by Leagas Delaney
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 16 October 2012 02:54PM
Waterstones is focusing on the experience of shopping in a bookshop in its new advertising campaign, appearing in time for the crucial Christmas retail period.
The work, created by Leagas Delaney, aims to remind people that nothing can compete with the experience of shopping in a real bookshop.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire