In association with
Sony Xperia 'make.believe' by McCann London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 16 October 2012 03:42PM
McCann London has created a TV and print campaign for Sony's Xperia smartphone.
The two films aim to demonstrate the possibilities of creating, sharing or listening to content using the Xperia, which can transfer music to speakers or images to another phone with a one-touch function.
The work features a cast of more than 100 people and was shot over seven days in Barcelona. It was directed by Canada through Partizan. Dominic Leung was the editor. The soundtrack is Follow by the UK band Crystal Fighters.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London