In association with
Home Office 'PCC elections' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 09:33AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has created its first campaign for police and crime commissioners.
The ads publicise the elections for local posts. A TV spot encouraging voter turnout uses CCTV of "real-life" crime scenarios.
The work was created by Richard Fox and Jamie-Philip Woodington. The TV and online film was directed by Ron Scapello via Rogue Films, while the press and poster ad was by Josh Cole.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner (DM Agency) Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Producer Gemini Search £40000.00 - £43000 per annum, West End
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch