In association with
Home Office 'PCC elections' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 09:33AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has created its first campaign for police and crime commissioners.
The ads publicise the elections for local posts. A TV spot encouraging voter turnout uses CCTV of "real-life" crime scenarios.
The work was created by Richard Fox and Jamie-Philip Woodington. The TV and online film was directed by Ron Scapello via Rogue Films, while the press and poster ad was by Josh Cole.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Planning Media Executive Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager (worlds No1 Agency) London Adam Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - South West Stopgap £39000 - £47000 per annum, South West England
- Senior Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets