In association with
Home Office 'PCC elections' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 09:33AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has created its first campaign for police and crime commissioners.
The ads publicise the elections for local posts. A TV spot encouraging voter turnout uses CCTV of "real-life" crime scenarios.
The work was created by Richard Fox and Jamie-Philip Woodington. The TV and online film was directed by Ron Scapello via Rogue Films, while the press and poster ad was by Josh Cole.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager-branding & communications agency, £40k Gabriele Skelton £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?