In association with
Home Office 'PCC elections' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 09:33AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has created its first campaign for police and crime commissioners.
The ads publicise the elections for local posts. A TV spot encouraging voter turnout uses CCTV of "real-life" crime scenarios.
The work was created by Richard Fox and Jamie-Philip Woodington. The TV and online film was directed by Ron Scapello via Rogue Films, while the press and poster ad was by Josh Cole.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%