In association with
Home Office 'PCC elections' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 09:33AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has created its first campaign for police and crime commissioners.
The ads publicise the elections for local posts. A TV spot encouraging voter turnout uses CCTV of "real-life" crime scenarios.
The work was created by Richard Fox and Jamie-Philip Woodington. The TV and online film was directed by Ron Scapello via Rogue Films, while the press and poster ad was by Josh Cole.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Sports! Cross Platform Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Agency Account Director- Programmatic Video Platform Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Account Manager EMEA - Ad-tech Company Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits , London
- Senior PR Account MAnager - Digital AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile