In association with
Home Office 'PCC elections' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 09:33AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has created its first campaign for police and crime commissioners.
The ads publicise the elections for local posts. A TV spot encouraging voter turnout uses CCTV of "real-life" crime scenarios.
The work was created by Richard Fox and Jamie-Philip Woodington. The TV and online film was directed by Ron Scapello via Rogue Films, while the press and poster ad was by Josh Cole.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Design Director - Consumer branding/packaging £50K+ Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Designer become £35k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager - display performance platform Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + +bonus, London
- Campaign Analyst Salt £250 - £350 per day, Bristol