In association with
Home Office 'PCC elections' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 09:33AM
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has created its first campaign for police and crime commissioners.
The ads publicise the elections for local posts. A TV spot encouraging voter turnout uses CCTV of "real-life" crime scenarios.
The work was created by Richard Fox and Jamie-Philip Woodington. The TV and online film was directed by Ron Scapello via Rogue Films, while the press and poster ad was by Josh Cole.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 plus company car, West Midlands Region / West Midlands / Worcestershire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER Royds Raphael £45k+& bonus+benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Royds Raphael £55k-£60k+benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- AOL UK launches campaign to consolidate offering
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says