In association with
Strongbow 'StartCap' by Work Club
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 10:23AM
Work Club has created what it claims to be the world's first digital bottle top as part of a campaign to launch Strongbow Gold in Europe.
By opening a digitally enhanced bottle of Strongbow Gold, drinkers can trigger unexpected events to mark the beginning of the night, such as switching on a jukebox. It's supported by a series of films.
The work was created by Jim Stump and directed by Ben Woolf through Cap Gun Collective.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k (DOE), Based in London (WC1)
- Recruitment Consultant Nu Creative Talent Competitive, London
- Media Solutions Director | Advocacy Nu Creative Talent £70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits, London
- Content Editor - Great Client side Opportunity ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Oxford