In association with
Strongbow 'StartCap' by Work Club
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 10:23AM
Work Club has created what it claims to be the world's first digital bottle top as part of a campaign to launch Strongbow Gold in Europe.
By opening a digitally enhanced bottle of Strongbow Gold, drinkers can trigger unexpected events to mark the beginning of the night, such as switching on a jukebox. It's supported by a series of films.
The work was created by Jim Stump and directed by Ben Woolf through Cap Gun Collective.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency