In association with
Strongbow 'StartCap' by Work Club
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 10:23AM
Work Club has created what it claims to be the world's first digital bottle top as part of a campaign to launch Strongbow Gold in Europe.
By opening a digitally enhanced bottle of Strongbow Gold, drinkers can trigger unexpected events to mark the beginning of the night, such as switching on a jukebox. It's supported by a series of films.
The work was created by Jim Stump and directed by Ben Woolf through Cap Gun Collective.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account