In association with
Strongbow 'StartCap' by Work Club
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 10:23AM
Work Club has created what it claims to be the world's first digital bottle top as part of a campaign to launch Strongbow Gold in Europe.
By opening a digitally enhanced bottle of Strongbow Gold, drinkers can trigger unexpected events to mark the beginning of the night, such as switching on a jukebox. It's supported by a series of films.
The work was created by Jim Stump and directed by Ben Woolf through Cap Gun Collective.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Publishing Communications Manager - Job-share,3 days a week Stopgap £30000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Mid level and Senior Digital Project Managers Zebra People £30000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits, East London
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Luxury CG Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon