Time To Change 'the stand up kid' by Dare
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 10:57AM
A new campaign for Time To Change by Dare highlights the fact that one in ten young people has mental-health problems and that they often suffer discrimination from other children.
Time To Change is now touring schools with a play based on Dare's spot.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Category Manager (SSP UK) £35K + bonus SSP UK Ltd £34000 - £35000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 - £75,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Global Business Development Manager - Top international Company! ADLIB Up to £70k DOE, Bath
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%