Time To Change 'the stand up kid' by Dare
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 10:57AM
A new campaign for Time To Change by Dare highlights the fact that one in ten young people has mental-health problems and that they often suffer discrimination from other children.
Time To Change is now touring schools with a play based on Dare's spot.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London