In association with
Honda 'do more new' by Mcgarrybowen London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 12:44PM
A new campaign launching the fourth-generation CR-V across Europe is the first work for Honda by Mcgarrybowen London since winning the assignment in July.
The tagline, "Do more new", aims to reflect a driver’s desire to seek out new and exciting experiences. The TV work shows a man driving his CR-V through a portal that mysteriously opens up in a house.
It breaks on 22 October and is supported by print, outdoor and digital. The soundtrack is To Heal, performed by Underworld.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - B2B technology Marketing Stonor £50,000 plus pension, H/C and 25 days holiday, West London/Bucks
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY - £45K Salt £45000 per annum, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £55,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare