In association with
Honda 'do more new' by Mcgarrybowen London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 12:44PM
A new campaign launching the fourth-generation CR-V across Europe is the first work for Honda by Mcgarrybowen London since winning the assignment in July.
The tagline, "Do more new", aims to reflect a driver’s desire to seek out new and exciting experiences. The TV work shows a man driving his CR-V through a portal that mysteriously opens up in a house.
It breaks on 22 October and is supported by print, outdoor and digital. The soundtrack is To Heal, performed by Underworld.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart