In association with
Honda 'do more new' by Mcgarrybowen London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 12:44PM
A new campaign launching the fourth-generation CR-V across Europe is the first work for Honda by Mcgarrybowen London since winning the assignment in July.
The tagline, "Do more new", aims to reflect a driver’s desire to seek out new and exciting experiences. The TV work shows a man driving his CR-V through a portal that mysteriously opens up in a house.
It breaks on 22 October and is supported by print, outdoor and digital. The soundtrack is To Heal, performed by Underworld.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Junior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Freelance Product Manager Purple Consultancy £350 - £450 per day, London
- Artworker - HTML, 6 month contract Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London