Diary: All the world's a stage
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
Mother has transformed its old offices into a new tech workspace called "Mother at the Trampery" and asked the National Theatre of Scotland and the London Review of Books to hold their latest production, The Enquirer, there.
The play, which is about the phone-hacking scandal, brands journalists as scum. Cheers, Mother. The production runs until 21 October but, as with so much in the industry, getting hold of a ticket is about who you know, not what you know - the run is already sold out.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014