Diary: All the world's a stage
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
Mother has transformed its old offices into a new tech workspace called "Mother at the Trampery" and asked the National Theatre of Scotland and the London Review of Books to hold their latest production, The Enquirer, there.
The play, which is about the phone-hacking scandal, brands journalists as scum. Cheers, Mother. The production runs until 21 October but, as with so much in the industry, getting hold of a ticket is about who you know, not what you know - the run is already sold out.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London
- SEO Director / Head of Business Development - £65K (£85K OTE) Salt £65000 per annum + 20000 OTE, London
- Senior Account Manager, Corporate Branding Hasson Associates £38,000 - £50,000 , Central London
- AD - Sports/Football brands Hasson Associates £45,000 - £55,000, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity