In association with
HP Sauce 'HP Sauce of manliness' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 02:20PM
HP Sauce has released it first TV ad in five years with a tongue-in-cheek campaign that targets men.
The spot, by M&C Saatchi, contains tips for men such as "never, ever strike up a conversation about anything other than sport during sport" and introduces the "manwich" – bacon sandwiches made with HP Sauce.
The campaign spans TV, radio, social media and in-store activation to raise awareness of the product among men aged 25 to 44. HP Sauce will also have its own feature on talkSPORT’s weekend breakfast show on 27 October.
The work was written by Joe Miller, art directed by Tristan Cornelius and directed by Ulf Johansson through Smith and Jones.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films