In association with
HP Sauce 'HP Sauce of manliness' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 02:20PM
HP Sauce has released it first TV ad in five years with a tongue-in-cheek campaign that targets men.
The spot, by M&C Saatchi, contains tips for men such as "never, ever strike up a conversation about anything other than sport during sport" and introduces the "manwich" – bacon sandwiches made with HP Sauce.
The campaign spans TV, radio, social media and in-store activation to raise awareness of the product among men aged 25 to 44. HP Sauce will also have its own feature on talkSPORT’s weekend breakfast show on 27 October.
The work was written by Joe Miller, art directed by Tristan Cornelius and directed by Ulf Johansson through Smith and Jones.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- COPYWRITER - GLOBAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London