In association with
HP Sauce 'HP Sauce of manliness' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 02:20PM
HP Sauce has released it first TV ad in five years with a tongue-in-cheek campaign that targets men.
The spot, by M&C Saatchi, contains tips for men such as "never, ever strike up a conversation about anything other than sport during sport" and introduces the "manwich" – bacon sandwiches made with HP Sauce.
The campaign spans TV, radio, social media and in-store activation to raise awareness of the product among men aged 25 to 44. HP Sauce will also have its own feature on talkSPORT’s weekend breakfast show on 27 October.
The work was written by Joe Miller, art directed by Tristan Cornelius and directed by Ulf Johansson through Smith and Jones.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London