In association with
Argos 'Toy Exchange' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 03:01PM
CHI & Partners has created a campaign to promote the Argos Toy Exchange, a new initiative by the retailer and Barnardo's.
Argos and the children’s charity have joined forces to encourage families to clear out their toy boxes ahead of Christmas and donate unwanted items.
The campaign features the Argos alien family, who also appear in a Facebook app created by The Social Practice that supports the project.
The TV work was created by Monty Verdi and Micky Tudor, and directed by Neil Harris through Smuggler.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London
- SEO Director / Head of Business Development - £65K (£85K OTE) Salt £65000 per annum + 20000 OTE, London
- Senior Account Manager, Corporate Branding Hasson Associates £38,000 - £50,000 , Central London
- AD - Sports/Football brands Hasson Associates £45,000 - £55,000, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity