E.ON 'kettle' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 03:36PM
The energy provider E.ON has released a spot, created by DLKW Lowe, that shows how a household electrical appliance - in this case, a kettle - can bring people together.
The ad features a series of homes in which people are sharing moments together. The kettle is a constant presence throughout the spot, passing through the hands of various characters and connecting their stories. The vignettes range from a builder’s hard-earned tea break to a child holding a hot-water bottle.
The work was created by Theo Bayani and Miguel Gonzalez, and directed by Tomas Mankovsky through Blink. The director of photography was Justin Brown and post-production was by Glassworks. It was edited by Speade.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London