E.ON 'kettle' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 03:36PM
The energy provider E.ON has released a spot, created by DLKW Lowe, that shows how a household electrical appliance - in this case, a kettle - can bring people together.
The ad features a series of homes in which people are sharing moments together. The kettle is a constant presence throughout the spot, passing through the hands of various characters and connecting their stories. The vignettes range from a builder’s hard-earned tea break to a child holding a hot-water bottle.
The work was created by Theo Bayani and Miguel Gonzalez, and directed by Tomas Mankovsky through Blink. The director of photography was Justin Brown and post-production was by Glassworks. It was edited by Speade.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - B2B technology Marketing Stonor £50,000 plus pension, H/C and 25 days holiday, West London/Bucks
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY - £45K Salt £45000 per annum, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £55,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare