E.ON 'kettle' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 October 2012 03:36PM
The energy provider E.ON has released a spot, created by DLKW Lowe, that shows how a household electrical appliance - in this case, a kettle - can bring people together.
The ad features a series of homes in which people are sharing moments together. The kettle is a constant presence throughout the spot, passing through the hands of various characters and connecting their stories. The vignettes range from a builder’s hard-earned tea break to a child holding a hot-water bottle.
The work was created by Theo Bayani and Miguel Gonzalez, and directed by Tomas Mankovsky through Blink. The director of photography was Justin Brown and post-production was by Glassworks. It was edited by Speade.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel