Total yoghurt seeks ad agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 10:30AM
Total, the Greek yoghurt brand, is on the hunt for an ad agency as it ramps up advertising efforts.
The brand, owned by the Greek company Fage, has contacted agencies directly.
Total's most recent advertising campaign, which broke in January, was created by Creative Orchestra.
In the ads, Total's animated zebra character takes the role of a Fred Astaire parody called "Zeb Astaire" while the other characters work out to the sound of swing music.
The campaign, bought by Total Media, ran across TV and was supported with online activity and social media.
In addition to the TV ad, Fage UK relaunched its website and teamed up with a panel of experts to represent Total during 2012 as part of the "Total Living Team".
Total is the brand leader in the £73 million Greek yoghurt sector, with a 33 per cent value share of the market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Propel £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films