Total yoghurt seeks ad agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 10:30AM
Total, the Greek yoghurt brand, is on the hunt for an ad agency as it ramps up advertising efforts.
The brand, owned by the Greek company Fage, has contacted agencies directly.
Total's most recent advertising campaign, which broke in January, was created by Creative Orchestra.
In the ads, Total's animated zebra character takes the role of a Fred Astaire parody called "Zeb Astaire" while the other characters work out to the sound of swing music.
The campaign, bought by Total Media, ran across TV and was supported with online activity and social media.
In addition to the TV ad, Fage UK relaunched its website and teamed up with a panel of experts to represent Total during 2012 as part of the "Total Living Team".
Total is the brand leader in the £73 million Greek yoghurt sector, with a 33 per cent value share of the market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business