Carat lands £35m Pringles media job
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 10:35AM
Carat has landed the £35 million media planning and buying business for the crisp brand Pringles across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The incumbents were MediaCom and Starcom. The business moves to Carat after a change in ownership of the brand.
Earlier this year, Kellogg acquired Pringles from Procter & Gamble, which uses the WPP and Publicis networks to handle media.
Carat has looked after Kellogg's £200 million EMEA media account since 2008.
The agency will work across the UK, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, the Nordics, Spain, France, Russia, Israel and the Middle East. UK media spend is £5 million, according to Nielsen.
Sources said that, despite the media switch, there are no immediate plans to change creative arrangements. Grey Worldwide handles advertising for Pringles.
The acquisition has nearly tripled the size of Kellogg's international snack business.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager -(10 Month FTC) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition