Carat lands £35m Pringles media job
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 10:35AM
Carat has landed the £35 million media planning and buying business for the crisp brand Pringles across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The incumbents were MediaCom and Starcom. The business moves to Carat after a change in ownership of the brand.
Earlier this year, Kellogg acquired Pringles from Procter & Gamble, which uses the WPP and Publicis networks to handle media.
Carat has looked after Kellogg's £200 million EMEA media account since 2008.
The agency will work across the UK, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, the Nordics, Spain, France, Russia, Israel and the Middle East. UK media spend is £5 million, according to Nielsen.
Sources said that, despite the media switch, there are no immediate plans to change creative arrangements. Grey Worldwide handles advertising for Pringles.
The acquisition has nearly tripled the size of Kellogg's international snack business.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London