Fenn joins Profero as head of design
Profero has poached Tribal DDB's Matt Fenn to become its head of design.
Fenn replaces Paul Hogarth, who left in April to join Inferno as a creative director, and will report to Ben Clapp, Profero's executive creative director. He joins after ten years at Tribal DDB in a number of roles, most recently as the head of design.
His work at Tribal DDB includes design for its Cannes gold Lion-winning Hasbro "Monopoly streets". He also took a lead role on Volkswagen and Virgin Media.
Fenn's arrival coincides with the departure of the social media director, Will Rolls, who is joining LBi in Germany as its director of planning and strategy. Rolls has been replaced by Momentum Worldwide's Mona Walsh, who joins Profero as the head of social strategy.
Clapp said: "Matt joining us reflects Profero's passion to ensure that design is considered across all aspects of our business - creative, technical, user experience and beyond."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham