campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
Land Rover has kicked off a global digital ad review - but only WPP agencies are involved. The car brand has shortlisted OgilvyOne to pitch against the incumbent, Blast Radius, for the business. Y&R handles Land Rover's global ad account and won't be affected by the review.
Agencies competing for B&Q were busy wallpapering, tiling and, in Karmarama's case, erecting a shed in order to impress the client during the pitch for the £40 million business. The other shops contesting the account are BETC London, Dare and WCRS. There's no fixed date for a result, but we should know whose DIY skills pass muster by the beginning of next week.
Scottish Power has shortlisted only smaller independent agencies for its ad account. The incumbent is the Edinburgh-based Newhaven, and the review is being handled by Creativebrief.
Associated British Foods has shortlisted Carat, Maxus, MediaCom, MPG Media Contacts and the incumbent, ZenithOptimedia, to pitch for its £21 million media account.The client has opted for a rigorous process, the first stage of which gave agencies just 24 hours to prepare a presentation for a face-to-face meeting.
Agencies remaining in the pan-European media pitch for Mondelez (formerly Kraft Foods) earlier this month could be put out of their misery this Friday. Starcom MediaVest Group dropped out last month, while those in with a chance include Carat, Mindshare and PHD.
The bwin media pitches take place next week in Austria. Networks in the running are understood to include Havas Media, MediaCom, OMD and UM. Agencies suggest that the price-driven contest could produce a quick result.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire