In association with
Gu 'Chocolate Cookbook' by Publicis Chemistry
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 October 2012 11:01AM
Publicis Chemistry has created a digital campaign to support the launch of a chocolate cookbook by the dessert company Gu.
Publicis Chemistry's campaign invites Gu’s Facebook community to win a personal cooking class with the brand's head chef. Recipes from the cookbook will be posted on the Facebook fan page and the competition will be supported by advertising across the social network site.
For a chance to win the prize, consumers must "like" the Gu Facebook page and fill in the entry form.
Earlier, Gu ran a teaser competition ahead of the cookbook’s launch, giving fans the opportunity to win one of five signed copies before the book was in stores. The activity follows a number of campaigns that Publicis Chemistry has created for Gu for its online community under the theme "daily decadence".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB