In association with
Gu 'Chocolate Cookbook' by Publicis Chemistry
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 October 2012 11:01AM
Publicis Chemistry has created a digital campaign to support the launch of a chocolate cookbook by the dessert company Gu.
Publicis Chemistry's campaign invites Gu’s Facebook community to win a personal cooking class with the brand's head chef. Recipes from the cookbook will be posted on the Facebook fan page and the competition will be supported by advertising across the social network site.
For a chance to win the prize, consumers must "like" the Gu Facebook page and fill in the entry form.
Earlier, Gu ran a teaser competition ahead of the cookbook’s launch, giving fans the opportunity to win one of five signed copies before the book was in stores. The activity follows a number of campaigns that Publicis Chemistry has created for Gu for its online community under the theme "daily decadence".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'