In association with
Gu 'Chocolate Cookbook' by Publicis Chemistry
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 October 2012 11:01AM
Publicis Chemistry has created a digital campaign to support the launch of a chocolate cookbook by the dessert company Gu.
Publicis Chemistry's campaign invites Gu’s Facebook community to win a personal cooking class with the brand's head chef. Recipes from the cookbook will be posted on the Facebook fan page and the competition will be supported by advertising across the social network site.
For a chance to win the prize, consumers must "like" the Gu Facebook page and fill in the entry form.
Earlier, Gu ran a teaser competition ahead of the cookbook’s launch, giving fans the opportunity to win one of five signed copies before the book was in stores. The activity follows a number of campaigns that Publicis Chemistry has created for Gu for its online community under the theme "daily decadence".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager - Retail Branding & Interiors Royds Raphael £40K - £50K, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business