New business leagues (19 October 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 11:30AM
Saatchi & Saatchi shoots up the creative league to number two with the £80 million EE account. Meanwhile, The Corner captures the Caterpillar mobile business, while McCann London wins a Sony brief.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Specialist - Online PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London
- Freelance Technical PM - Award-winning agency - £300 a day - SW London Digital Gurus Negotiable, SW London
Agency: Adam & Eve