In association with
Ubisoft 'Just Dance 4' by BETC Paris
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 October 2012 11:43AM
To promote the launch of Just Dance 4, Ubisoft has released a TV spot.
The campaign will be deployed across Europe, with the TV work supported by digital activity.
The film begins with a group of young people getting ready for a party and then takes on a music-video feel.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £24000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- POS Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Marketing & Communications Manager Stopgap £32000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel