In association with
Kit Kat 'a break from gravity' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 October 2012 04:12PM
Kit Kat has launched an online film to tie in with Felix Baumgartner's record-breaking skydive.
Created by JWT London, the film shows a Kit Kat sent up to the edge of space.
The chocolate bar starts its ascent from Cambridgeshire and rises to a height of 116,490 feet.
Camera footage that tracks the bar’s ascent and descent is shared via Kit Kat’s social media channels. The work was created by Chris Jones.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account