In association with
Kit Kat 'a break from gravity' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 October 2012 04:12PM
Kit Kat has launched an online film to tie in with Felix Baumgartner's record-breaking skydive.
Created by JWT London, the film shows a Kit Kat sent up to the edge of space.
The chocolate bar starts its ascent from Cambridgeshire and rises to a height of 116,490 feet.
Camera footage that tracks the bar’s ascent and descent is shared via Kit Kat’s social media channels. The work was created by Chris Jones.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England