In association with
Kit Kat 'a break from gravity' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 October 2012 04:12PM
Kit Kat has launched an online film to tie in with Felix Baumgartner's record-breaking skydive.
Created by JWT London, the film shows a Kit Kat sent up to the edge of space.
The chocolate bar starts its ascent from Cambridgeshire and rises to a height of 116,490 feet.
Camera footage that tracks the bar’s ascent and descent is shared via Kit Kat’s social media channels. The work was created by Chris Jones.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool