Ikea 'playin' with my friends' by Mother
Campaign Work, Friday, 19 October 2012 03:22PM
Ikea has released a TV spot, created by Mother and directed by Dougal Wilson, that focuses on entertaining in the home and products that let children cook, dine and interact with grown-ups.
The spot aims to demonstrate Ikea’s knowledge of the challenges people face every day in their homes and provide practical ideas, solutions and inspiration.
The ad launched on 20 October during The X Factor on ITV1. Three versions have been produced and include 60-second and 30-second ads that will run until 9 December on TV and in cinemas. A two-minute "music video" will be seeded online.
The production company was Blink, with post-production by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London