Ikea 'playin' with my friends' by Mother
Campaign Work, Friday, 19 October 2012 03:22PM
Ikea has released a TV spot, created by Mother and directed by Dougal Wilson, that focuses on entertaining in the home and products that let children cook, dine and interact with grown-ups.
The spot aims to demonstrate Ikea’s knowledge of the challenges people face every day in their homes and provide practical ideas, solutions and inspiration.
The ad launched on 20 October during The X Factor on ITV1. Three versions have been produced and include 60-second and 30-second ads that will run until 9 December on TV and in cinemas. A two-minute "music video" will be seeded online.
The production company was Blink, with post-production by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel