Wieden & Kennedy creates first TV spot for Tesco
Wieden & Kennedy's first television ad for Tesco launches this week, promoting a £5 saving for customers who spend £40, following the supermarket's split with The Red Brick Road.
Creative for the tactical campaign features the 'Thunderbirds' theme and pushes the brand's offer that takes £5 off a £40 grocery spend, online and in-store, before Thursday 25 October.
The countdown from the Thunderbirds theme is used to drive home the saving of £5, while the strapline 'Every Little Helps' features prominently after the supermarket considered dropping it during the review process.
The television spot is being supported by press and online activity.
Tactical activity for the promotion comes ahead of a major pre-Christmas brand campaign created by Wieden & Kennedy, announced by Tesco chief executive Philip Clarke during the supermarket’s last financial update.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account