WPP's Grey lines up China acquisition
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 23 October 2012 08:48AM
Grey Group, the WPP-owned agency network, has agreed to acquire a majority stake in ArtM, a full service integrated agency in China.
Founded in 1999 and with offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzen and Guangzhou, ArtM's service offering includes advertising, branding, digital marketing, public relations, events, retail marketing, merchandising and channel promotion.
It employs around 180 people servicing clients including Intel, Microsoft, TCL and China Mobile.Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- eCommerce Director - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Barnes
- Field Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy Competitive + benefits , East Midlands
- IT Desktop Support Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + package , Essex
- Front End Developer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: plus package, Chester
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?