Pick of the Week - Mother, Ikea
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy loves Mother's new Ikea ad:
"Mother has done it once again with Ikea. It's impossible not to be cheered up by this and kids and adults alike are certain to fall for it. The idea of transforming the oversized toys into oddly dressed grown-ups round the table puts a nice twist on things at the end. The whole film is a joy to watch, directed brilliantly by Dougal Wilson. And the soundtrack, Playin' With My Friends, works perfectly." The production company was Blink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart