In association with
British Airways 'short haul' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 24 October 2012 03:34PM
British Airways has launched a TV ad as part of its "short haul" campaign by Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
The spot follows press work for the carrier released last week. The TV ad relates the experience of short haul from the perspective of passengers’ belongings, such as a jumper and a trainer.
Abigail Comber, British Airways’ head of brands and marketing, said: "We wanted to keep the tone light and engaging."
The spot was devised by Justin Moore and Hamish Pinnell. It was directed by Sara Dunlop through Rattling Stick.
The digital strategy and delivery were co-ordinated by The 12th Floor, and ZenithOptimedia handled the media buying. Post-production was overseen by The Mill.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Category and Channel Insights Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 per annum, South East England
- Digital Marketing Executive (Search Marketing) Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + benefits, Bury St. Edmunds
- Associate Creative Director Major Players negotiable, City of London
- CRM Data Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 - £29000 per annum + doe plus benefits, Milton Keynes