In association with
British Gas 'the British Gas team' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 24 October 2012 04:21PM
British Gas' latest spot by CHI & Partners is a parody of The A-Team that aims to show there is no household problem its staff cannot solve.
The animated film is based on real engineers from British Gas fixing a range of household problems. It will be supported by press and radio.
The work was written by Ben Stump, art directed by Simon Findlater, and directed by Marie Hyon and Lauren Indovina through Psyop.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Data Planner/Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Senior Visual Merchandiser - Childrenswear Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + pro rata, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Research Director - Cutting edge agency Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus , Manchester
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni