In association with
British Gas 'the British Gas team' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 24 October 2012 04:21PM
British Gas' latest spot by CHI & Partners is a parody of The A-Team that aims to show there is no household problem its staff cannot solve.
The animated film is based on real engineers from British Gas fixing a range of household problems. It will be supported by press and radio.
The work was written by Ben Stump, art directed by Simon Findlater, and directed by Marie Hyon and Lauren Indovina through Psyop.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014