In association with
LG 'so real it's scary' by SuperHeroes Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Thursday, 25 October 2012 09:14AM
LG's new TV spot, created by SuperHeroes Amsterdam, shows elevator passengers tricked into believing the floor has given way beneath them.
The ad shows LG technicians installing hidden cameras and achieving the stunt by adding IPS display screens to the floor of a lift.
It was written by Rogier Vijverberg and Rene Klinkhamer, art directed by Silje Lian and directed by Jasper Bazuin through De Filmwinkel.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- EPIC COMMS PLANNING DIRECTOR POSITION - AUTOMOTIVE Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £50-60K + Benefits., London
- Digital Project Manager - Exciting eCommerce Solutions ADLIB £28000 - £40000 per annum, Bath